Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thankful Thursday: God's Wisdom

Today, I'm just thankful for God's wisdom. It's pure. It's honest. It never fails.

That's what I desire to have. God's wisdom. And He says He'll give it to us if we ask. So I've been asking a lot lately.

I haven't blogged a lot in a while. It's not because I don't have anything on my mind. It's actually just the opposite. I have a lot on my mind, but I don't know how to put it into words in a way that will be edifying to the Body of Christ and glorifying to God Himself.

So God, right now, has given me wisdom to just keep my mouth shut for a while. He's good like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always good to hear from you! Please feel free to leave an encouraging word or constructive criticism. Both are welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...